This is TVPaulD.com, the home of me, Paul “TV Paul” Douglas, on the web. I am currently a Video On Demand & OTT Media QA
Operator for the UK’s number one Pay-TV operator, Sky UK. I’m also a Graduate, semi-professional video producer (specialising in Disney, travel & Entertainment videos on YouTube), amateur
comedian and aspiring Late Night Talk Show host. I studied
Television & Broadcasting at the University of Portsmouth and Graduated in July 2013 with First Class Honours.
- I was born in Polar Bear City (Modern day Aberdeen) in 1991.
- I once briefly lived in France, the European Country.
- I post random musings, interesting or funny pictures, jokes, rants and more on my Twitter.
- I used to (and may again) review beverages in video form as part of my inexplicable web series “Paul Douglas Drinks to
- I once wrote a musical. Actually, I’ve written two and a half. One and a half of which included original songs. None of which were ever performed in any way.
- On that note, I also once wrote an entire album’s worth of songs, during a brief period when I thought I might be a musician (I was not. The lyrics were alright though).
- I’m a fairly good painter, though a pretty mediocre drawer, and I once drew a few strips for an aborted webcomic.
- I don’t believe in monkeys.
- I might be addicted to Lego, and am definitely addicted to
- I have a famously obvious crush on Taylor Swift.
- All four of my names are valid first names.
- I have seen every episode of The Simpsons. Almost all of them twice. Many of them even more than that.
- I have been to Southampton, but I have not ever been to
Scunthorpe and plan on keeping it that way.
- I know the difference between “imply” and “infer” but not the
difference between butter and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
- That last one was a lie. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter is margarine. That’s the difference.
- I frequently say things as unhelpful as that in exactly that blandly authoritative manner. Contrary to popular belief I both know and care how annoying that is, I just happen to enjoy doing it for that very reason.