This is TVPaulD.com, the home of me, Paul “TV Paul” Douglas, on the web. I am currently a Video On Demand & OTT Media QA Operator for the UK’s number one Pay-TV operator, Sky UK. I’m also a Graduate, semi-professional video producer (specialising in Disney, travel & Entertainment videos on YouTube), amateur comedian and aspiring Late Night Talk Show host. I studied Television & Broadcasting at the University of Portsmouth and Graduated in July 2013 with First Class Honours.
You can get in touch with me via Twitter or on this very site by leaving a comment.
- I was born in Polar Bear City (Modern day Aberdeen) in 1991.
- I was named Time Magazine‘s Person of the Year in 2006.
- I once briefly lived in France, the European Country.
- I post random musings, interesting or funny pictures, jokes, rants and more on my Twitter.
- I used to (and may again) review beverages in video form as part of my inexplicable web series “Paul Douglas Drinks to Beverages”.
- I once wrote a musical. Actually, I’ve written two and a half. One and a half of which included original songs. None of which were ever performed in any way.
- On that note, I also once wrote an entire album’s worth of songs, during a brief period when I thought I might be a musician (I was not. The lyrics were alright though).
- I’m a fairly good painter, though a pretty mediocre drawer, and I once created a few strips for an aborted webcomic.
- I don’t believe in monkeys.
- I might be addicted to Lego, and am definitely addicted to Coca-Cola.
- I am a famously obvious fan of Taylor Swift.
- All four of my names are valid first names.
- I have seen every episode of The Simpsons. Almost all of them twice. Many of them even more than that.
- I have been to Southampton, but I have not ever been to Scunthorpe and plan on keeping it that way.
- I know the difference between “imply” and “infer” but not the difference between butter and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
- That last one was a lie. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter is margarine. That’s the difference.
- I frequently say things as unhelpful as that in exactly that blandly authoritative manner. Contrary to popular belief I both know and care how annoying that is, I just happen to enjoy doing it for that very reason.